willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 #1 One image fell nicely on the other. Rural NY.
T tb2 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 16, 2006 Messages 971 Reaction score 2 Sep 29, 2008 #2 An interesting combination that certainly pushes the viewers thoughts in the direction of your title. I suppose, from the unkempt look of the gravestones, you could add "and no one remembers you". I like it. Regards, Tony
An interesting combination that certainly pushes the viewers thoughts in the direction of your title. I suppose, from the unkempt look of the gravestones, you could add "and no one remembers you". I like it. Regards, Tony
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 #3 wow nice capture.