What's new

Fish Eye

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not what you expected? :lol:

This is the eye of a ceramic fish. The eye is only about 1/4 inch wide. Little ghosting from movement, but it mind because it's so abstract. But I'm curious if it ruins for everyone else? Shot with some basic macro filters. Still don't have a macro lens yet :(


55875600-L.jpg
 
I like it as an abstract, the colours are good and its hard to tell what it is, a sharper version could be interesting, but then again it may take all the interest out of it. cool:thumbup:
 
I'm glad you're telling us what it is and that it is a ceramic fish.
Otherwise I might wonder and also might begin to find this a big gross. Who knows.
But with your information I don't.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom