Fish Hoek Beach, Cape Town - South Africa

PushingTin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.christwine.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fish Hoek beach is famous for its shark attacks in Cape Town... no sharks seen today though - lovelly day at the beach.

sfishhoek.jpg

Makes me want to see the houses on the hillside. A little underexposed?

Thx iresq for the comment. its HDR of 3 images so it should not be underexposed, perhaps you would like the photo to be a bit brighter?

I love this place :) It appears to be a little underexposed on the left hand side but overall, the brightness is a little low... Otherwise, superb shot! :) brilliant HDR as well :)

Wonderful colors.... i think the shape of the hill is unconventional and so defies our viewers traditional standards....

Yet those colors are ammmazing

Regards :D

Thx iresq for the comment. its HDR of 3 images so it should not be underexposed, perhaps you would like the photo to be a bit brighter?

It is possible for an HDR image to look underexposed... or too dark, and this one is. On my calibrated monitor... the whites are gray (the brightest area is around 180-190 using the color sampler tool). You have OK to Edit.. so I lightened the whites up to around 240-245.. just so you could see the difference. If your monitor is not calibrated.. it may look too bright to you.

sfishhoek.jpg

sfishhoek.jpg

yip, i can definitely see that mine is underexposed now when I compare to the brighter version. Thanks for taking the time to edit!

^^I agree with all of them =P But besides that, this photo is gorgeous! Makes me wonder "WHY DO I LIVE IN MINNESOTA!?" lol

perfect!! I would totally put that as my desk top picture =D

Most reactions

Back