What's new

Fish out of Water

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.......
 
Last edited:
Nice contrast of colours Fred, but I think I'd have prefered to see the eye of the fish too.
You seem to have nailed the focus OK.
 
Nice contrast of colours Fred, but I think I'd have prefered to see the eye of the fish too.
You seem to have nailed the focus OK.

Thanks PC. Exactly for that reason I would liked to have taken a position more directly over the fish, looking down into its eye as it were; but that would have meant fetching the step ladder from the cellar, and I had to work fast because the robo fish wasn't out of the pool for very long! Perhaps when we have the next sunny spell....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom