What's new

Fisherman at sunset - 2

danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem, Israel
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm pretty happy with this one. Let me know what you think.

Dani.

IMG_3634_alt.jpg
 
The one thing that bothers me is, the sun looks as if it's coming out of the guys head or something. Or the fact the guy's brains are exploding.
 
Thanks for the comments.
The guy was proably having a great idea so his brain is lit up. ;)

I guess one or to stops less exposure would be good.

Dani.
 
nice composition, i think the view is not the right one, i belive if you were further back, with the sun either in fron or in back, with a little more sky, this shot would have been great, there are a few flaws now, but i can see why you like it!, keep it up, you're doing good!
 
Thanks for the comments.
Rum_Bacardi, I had a problem including the sun because it would have been overexposed.
kulakova, I believe wb was set to auto.

Dani.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom