fisherman in Nepal

mohit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wildlywise.com
It was a perfect setting.The most incredible sunset, the fisherman perfectly positioned - even though i had to be standing in freezing cold water like him - and a lady standing next to me who i saw for the next almost 2 years starting almost at this instant :):heart: A moment captured I wont forget for many many reasons and not just one. Wondering if the image actually matches up to my memories (totally biased) - so leave that upto you all to tell me:wink:
07.jpg

Ok man, you really should stop blowing me away with your work ! :lol:

Ya gonna give a girl a coronary ;)

Plus all I'm gonna do is gush over your photographs every time you post and one has to get bored with gush right ? Lol.

Again, the colors are breathtaking in this shot. You really have a way of capturing colors, as well as humanity, so wonderfully !

Anytime you wanna sell a print or two, let me know dude.

wow thanks! as far as selling is concerned - the prints i've posted till now are with a gallery - and can be bought thru them or me anytime. only the freight will have to be added to the price - and since you're across the world - i'm a little worried that may work out to more than the rate :) but will check with the gallery and let you know.these are limited editions of 8 or 6 depending on which one.

wow that pic is beautiful, the TPF average pic standard will be flying sky high with you around, my mouse cursor is trembling over the +rep ;)

Priceless! Nice catch!

The tilt is the only thing that you may want to take care of (unless you don't care about it).

wow! the clours and the scene are amazing! I love it! the only thing I don't like is the tild...but it can be easily fixed in PS

beautiful colors and silhouette! very nice...

wow, I love it! It's so calm and at the same time so intense! The colors are so lively and the silhouette's incredibly detailed on the net...
Great! :applause:

thought about the tilt but its actually a river and the two ends kind of meet behind his right shoulder.but if i still want to correct it even though it was acually this way, the fisherman appears to lean forward at an odd angle.

It is a spectacular image, without a doubt. The color is very showy, and the silhouette is brilliant. greetings from Spain.

Es una imagen espectacular, sin duda. El color es muy llamativo, y la silueta queda genial. saludos desde España.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back