Fisheye Filter

Eventer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michelleclarke.co.nz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay do these exist? I was under the impression these did? like a filter you stick on the end of some wide angle and voila! you have a fisheye (obviously not as legit as the actual fish eye lense) but im looking at a trip to the snow and have been looking into what lenses they use, and alot are fisheye which looks awesome - I dont really want to spend over $1000 on a lens i wont really use again though...

Zip lock bag and water :). Seriously... if you buy one of those thing, you will have strong black vignette around your photo that is not usable. You will have better result using Photoshop to do fisheye effect. You will thow away some pixels just like having black vignette using the cheap add on. If you dont want to throw away some pixels, buy the actual lens!

Are you looking for a full-frame fisheye (180° corner to corner), or a circular fish-eye (image is a circle within a black background)?

about as useless as a pocket in your underwear.

Yeah i see what you mean about the whole huge ugly vignette thing. The full frame fish eye is the ideal outcome bt its not seeming possible... Thats okay though, i dont think its realistic to buy a lens ill only ever really use once for snowboarding

Most reactions

New Topics

Back