spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2007 #1 a few shots I took today... C&C would be very welcome! :mrgreen::mrgreen: 1. 2. 3.
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2007 #2 I had no idea what to expect when I opened this one. 2 is amazing. the lighting is well set up for all of them and the pictures can have a strong meaning behind them
I had no idea what to expect when I opened this one. 2 is amazing. the lighting is well set up for all of them and the pictures can have a strong meaning behind them
J jcannon TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2007 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2007 #3 2 is great.. but you cant really tell whats holding it if you were just shown that picture..
justinspeaks TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2007 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Huntington Beach Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2007 #4 3 is so amazing love it.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2007 #5 Creative. I like #2.