A Allen TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 230 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 2, 2010 #1 C&C always welcome. 5D, 100-400L @ 400mm
ayeelkay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 328 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 2, 2010 #2 It looks a little out of focus to me. But there is something I like about the shot, very peaceful.
A Allen TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2005 Messages 230 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, I think you are right. Hand held image at the end of my zoom's range I think is why it's a little soft. ^^^ Well, at least that's what I'm going to blame.
Yeah, I think you are right. Hand held image at the end of my zoom's range I think is why it's a little soft. ^^^ Well, at least that's what I'm going to blame.