What's new

Fishing hole

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
3,851
Reaction score
48
Location
Here....there....everywhere
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fisherman-1.jpg


Taken with the lensbaby.

Thanks for looking!
 
I love this!

The more shots you post with that, the more I want one :drool2:
 
Beautiful shot, Miss Kara! :thumbup: Seems you and the Lensbaby are getting along nicely. ;)
 
hmmm.....strange.....but i have feeling like ive seen it already....ha ha....-;)
like it , like it alot, bella!-:))
pa!
 
Thanks for the feedback :) the lensbaby definately offers a freeing experience to its users, I havent had this much fun taking photos in a long time. Heres one more from that same outing.

sepiafish.jpg
 
they are nice pics :) your blurring technique is interesting i like it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom