What's new

Fishing village :| All comments welcome

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
SEA
Taken at the fishing village. Photo #1 and #2, :hug:: All comments welcome
4756623775_ba325b385c_b.jpg

​
4756624035_2dc9806baf_b.jpg
 
the noice on the third one works a little better as opposed to your last post.. the first one has a cool element to it.. the second doesn't speak to me but its cool

the first is definitely the better shot of the three from where I sit..
cheers.
 
Thank you, I'm still practicins but enjoying myself .
 
I'm digging #1, but wish the back end of the boat on the left had been in the frame.

FWIW, #3 looks overprocessed to me... but I've been trying to hold off on a lot of processing as a personal preference.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom