What's new

fishing

I like these pics.

I don't think the last one is an impovement, the whole picture looks darker and takes away that bright expression that the first one gave. I still see blue tint in the face aswell.
 
its all to do with how you save them. I have left the EXIF data intact rather than saving for web (PS) which removes all the EXIF
 
thanks for your input subzero..........so question is how do i remove the blue tint???
 
That i'm not 100% sure of, I'm a noob ^_^. I would say photoshop or Adobe light room would probably sort this out. Do you have either of those programmes available to you?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom