j-dogg
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2010
- Messages
- 526
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Flori-duh
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Trade for a 50mm f2, f1.4, whatever you got. NON-AI only no Series E I already have one I need a 50 for my Nikkormat FTN and the Series E doesn't work.
28 is flawless on the elements and a great ultra-wide I already have two 28's. I think it has actually been modified to work on a Nikon DSLR I don't know I shoot Canon and Minolta AF's. I'll post a picture later I'm away from home. There's some material that has been shaved off the rear which leads me to believe it was modified to work on a Nikon DSLR.
I'll slap a UV on the front to protect the front element in shipping. Comes with lens caps.
Post what you got
28 is flawless on the elements and a great ultra-wide I already have two 28's. I think it has actually been modified to work on a Nikon DSLR I don't know I shoot Canon and Minolta AF's. I'll post a picture later I'm away from home. There's some material that has been shaved off the rear which leads me to believe it was modified to work on a Nikon DSLR.
I'll slap a UV on the front to protect the front element in shipping. Comes with lens caps.
Post what you got