What's new

Flame - new "flowerscape"

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
906
Location
Northern Viriginia, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$IMG_5628 copy.webp
 
Thank you :)

I'm having a lot of fun exploring this "look." Anyone can make a blurry photo, it's hard to get it positioned right where I want it within the plane of focus (or outside of it, rather). Wind makes it even harder lol
 
Thank you :)

I'm having a lot of fun exploring this "look." Anyone can make a blurry photo, it's hard to get it positioned right where I want it within the plane of focus (or outside of it, rather). Wind makes it even harder lol

I can't make a blurry photo. No matter how hard I try, my photos come out tack sharp *sigh*

It's looks great :D
 
Thank you :)

I'm having a lot of fun exploring this "look." Anyone can make a blurry photo, it's hard to get it positioned right where I want it within the plane of focus (or outside of it, rather). Wind makes it even harder lol

I can't make a blurry photo. No matter how hard I try, my photos come out tack sharp *sigh*

It's looks great :D

Oh, the misery!

Thanks :)
 
Really diggin' this one. The colors and lines really work well together.

If it were mine, I think I'd play with cloning out the dark spot in the middle of the red (the black inside the flower) and see whether it improves it or not. In my head it would, but sometimes, when I actually DO something like that, I hate it. :D
 
I know what you mean. I thought about it but never attempted it... I think it would look better of done well, just not sure my cloning abilities are up to it lol
 
I like the black spot as it adds another dimension to the image...especially since it is small.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom