What's new

Flame

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_8067.jpg
 
Dunno Twig.
It might be good stock for the samaritans or the old folks home or sumtin but as far as putting it in a frame and hanging it on a wall at home then it's not working out.
 
i like it a lot, but i agree that i wouldnt hang it on my wall.
 
Yeah, I don't think it's my best. =\
Thanks for the feedback!
 
it is nice, but I'd think it is overexposed.

og, and the empty space does not work too well on this one ... except if it became a book cover and the title would be placed there.
 
Yeah, it's a little too bright . . .

_MG_8069.jpg


Eh?
 
Oh, well, my dad's Hindu and he was celebrating Diwali, which is the celebration of lights. And the thing on the left is a diya (basically small clay pot). I have no clue what the thing on the right is, but it holds incense sticks.
So everything was lit up on Friday and I decided to take a photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom