What's new

Flash Remotes - Shadows

Postman158

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
327
Reaction score
11
Location
Manteca, CA
Hey guys, I'm selling my fixie and I decided to take some cool pictures of it for the internet. Question is.. how can I reduce the shadows on the wall, as shown? I'm guessing (might even be answering my own question) I should just pick a different spot where theres no wall? Hehe.. Anyways, heres the pic. No more time for bikes :( I'm not looking for critique on the actual image.. its just a picture for craigslist/internet adds haha.

Two flashes were used.

7723202920_07ed4d65de_b.jpg


Cheers
 
When you are working with subjects you usually move them apart from the background a bit. Then illuminate the subject and the background to eliminate shadows
 
dude.. dont think too hard. Just pretend the flashes are flashlights. What would you do?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom