Flicker Sharing Question

I would love to try clearing the browser cache but have no idea how to do it since there is no gear icon on my Windows 10 screen.

Thanks. The problema is that row of options zips past to the left and I'm left with a blank page with the share your photo to: line of type at the top.

Are you aware that Yahoo announced that they are closing down Flikr? Could be part of the process. Don't look to Picasa either because Google is shutting it down as well.

I stand corrected on the Flikr shut down announcement the original news item was concerning European Yahoo products, and Flikr was just listed as a ;core' asset. and thus of suspect value.

I would love to try clearing the browser cache but have no idea how to do it since there is no gear icon on my Windows 10 screen.

Which browser are you using to surf the dubyadubyadubya? If it's Edge (E) look at the 3 dots (...) at the top right. You will find settings and under settings (clear browsing data).

Ha! Found it, cleared the cache and Flicker is working again. Thanks jaca and everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back