FLICKR~! WTF~!!!

Bram

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright so as many here i as well have a Flickr account, well 2. Alright so the second one was created because one day when I logged into my old one. www.flickr.com/vdbphotography It showed up as that it wasn't my account so I was logged i under the right name and password and everything.
So I could not add photos to the account so I was like whatever it's just a glitch.
So I then created www.flickr.com/bramvandenboom As a second Flickr account o then I upload to that account and now I just took 250 photos of smoke. I want to upload some to my flickr but no. SAME THING HAPPENED!
Has anybody here ever had the same thing happen to them. I now have 2 useless flickr accounts with my photos on them.
How can I prevent this from happening again?

What has Flickr said about this? I have a small Flickr account for a while now. And not had any issues at all. That includes long periods of me not logging in.

Yeah like maybe a week of not logging on and then I try it and fail. Like I get in finally and it shows my profile and there is a "add as friend" option I was like OMFG not again! I have not yet emailed flickr. I probably should.

This can happen if you have other Yahoo accounts that aren't the one you use for Flickr, such as I do for getting coupons from websites. I use a random email account for Yahoo because I know I'll get spam from the website after I give them the email information (like Adorama...always sending email ads). If you have a different Yahoo account that's NOT the one you used for Flickr, try logging out and back in. Clear your browser cache, all that stuff the "support" people tell you to do.

If that doesn't work, or explain the problem, contact Flickr directly.

Hope it all works out ;)

Most reactions

Back