Flightless Angels

These are great shots, but I wouldnt mind seeing them with some more "natural" looking post-processing.

I do not normally like over PP ... but in this case the particular usage of PP to take the image into a more "artistic" zone does work well.
It is kind of like a painter using a photograph as a canvas.

I especially like the "fire lily" (I think is it a lily).

Thank you dxq, very much...yes you are right; it is lily

Some more images, please...

5661156974_3a57f8d82a_z.jpg

5669360978_079e626a84_z.jpg

5664345917_8769f49198_z.jpg

5669802044_690b434385_z.jpg

5675186909_ab3af5d696_z.jpg

Regards :D

Last edited:
I like your more abstract photos (I think photos 11-14 or so) better than this last batch, but I'm not sure if it's because of the frames you put on these ones. I do like the colours of #17 regardless, though!

I was starting to wonder how colorful India's flowers were. Then I realized it was PP. Different, but very interesting. My only point (might be my screen), would be that some of them are a little dark (4-6-7-14-15). Nice to see flowers done differently!

#11 wow....color is wonderful...keep them coming!! It looks like you are having a ton of fun!!!

I was starting to wonder how colorful India's flowers were. Then I realized it was PP. Different, but very interesting. My only point (might be my screen), would be that some of them are a little dark (4-6-7-14-15). Nice to see flowers done differently!
Thank you Marc... my processing is minimal.... brighten/ contrast/curve ......

Actually i like dark backgrounds in floral images ;)

I am so happy that you found some of them interesting

Please pay more visit here

Regards :D

Would love to see some in black & white? You are the hardest working person on this forum, keep up the good work.

I actually like the newer stuff.
The first parts seem too over saturated to me - but the pictures are good. What lens are you using? The background blur seems very nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back