Ozzie_Traveller12
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2022
- Messages
- 770
- Reaction score
- 973
- Location
- Eastern Australia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
G'day all
I've always known that Galahs have 'fun-streak' in their makeup, but the antics of this lot had me intrigued for a long half-hour
1)- Ha ha- look at wot I've found

typical exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/1000s x F4,0; ISO-200; lens at 22x zoom / 550mm FFequiv
2)- Here - give us a kiss

3)- Ya not spozed to do head-flops

4)- Hey .. you're pulling my leg !

As always, feedback welcome
Phil
I've always known that Galahs have 'fun-streak' in their makeup, but the antics of this lot had me intrigued for a long half-hour
1)- Ha ha- look at wot I've found

typical exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/1000s x F4,0; ISO-200; lens at 22x zoom / 550mm FFequiv
2)- Here - give us a kiss

3)- Ya not spozed to do head-flops

4)- Hey .. you're pulling my leg !

As always, feedback welcome
Phil
