Floating Castle

Allizdog89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im stationed here in germany and took this photo of a castle in a small town called Kyllburg.
Any/all CC on how to make it better is always welcome. Thanks!

Attachments

• Lone Castle.jpg
    Lone Castle.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
Its crazy how many castles and large churches are out here. Im mad at myself for not capturing more pictures of them. I waited a while sitting in the snow waiting for the fog to be just right. Thanks for the comment!

You must find the time to head over to Schloss Neuschwanstein in Bavaria. I think you might pee your pants.

Im stationed here in germany and took this photo of a castle in a small town called Kyllburg.
Any/all CC on how to make it better is always welcome. Thanks!
I'm not sure what you mean by "make it better". Do you mean to doctor this particular photograph to enhance it in some way, or do you mean take a better picture in the first place?

To forkie, thats 5 hours away but if Im in the area I'll keep it in mind haha.

Designer, just anything. I know the sky might be a tad blown out, they trees seem a little dark and unrefined. Not sure how I could've done anything about it. Also, yes PP work. I know the color isnt too vibrant, but that's obviously the point. Im open to anything.

Thanks as usual

I'm not the one to give suggestions for editing, except to say that if your colors seem muted, try a monochrome conversion.

Most reactions

Back