What's new

Floating market of Dameon Saduk : Your Comments Required.

rangerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
SEA
I took this while on vacation. This is a floating market, also known as Venice of the East. The boat sellers offer hats, fruits, local delicacies and local souvenir, all for sale to tourist.
The image has been post processed with added vignetting on purpose.

All comments are welcome.
1)
4726306102_7bc16c5839_b.jpg


Another post processed image (heavier work done compared to first shot)
2)
4611037382_5e4516bfc3_o.jpg
 
Sweet I have been there! I saw an elephant.. ahh i wont go there. I like the first shot. Great wide angle
 
photo #1. The vignetting is too much and is a distraction. This photo would do well for a photojournalistic style, but it doesn't do much for me. The scene is just...too busy.

photo #2. There is motion blur problem on this one (the first man in the boat), and there seem to be some weird "haze".
 
^+1
the vignetting looks bad in the first. will you post the original please?
the second one doesn't have much contrast. and the blur doesn't work well
 
Thanks all for commenting, will improve, the vignetting may be overdone.
As for the blur, it was added, the original was fine as my shutter speed was rather high.
I cannot locate the originals at the moment. These were from my flickr account.

Here's another shot, still at floating market with tourist waiting to go on a boat ride. Pls. continue to comment, note: photo has been post processed.
Photo #3:
4522925243_1629b06e80_o.jpg
 
I really like you shots, and I really do not like the processing done. let the colors pop.
 
I like the first photo, but the 2nd one looks very unsaturated.
 
thank you all who commented. I think I'll have to increase saturation and constrast more in the future. it's good to have these feedbacks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom