floating mountain

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Ah, well, it appeared to be floating...

float_mountain.jpg

Little more haze in this one but still darned good, I definitely think you should get back to those sunsets however.

hi photobug,

its a really cool shot, the colours seem just a tad flat on this one. Its prolly from the haze. Did you use a polarising filter?

Well, thats what you get for posting so many fantastic shots mister, now we expect the lighting and everything to be absolutely PERFECT. :twisted:

S'not haze, it's fog.

No polarizer, didn't have it with me, and it isn't big enough for this lens anyway.

Alas, my powers are not unlimited. :?

Sid- Of course!

Craig- We live in an ancient lakebed (or inland sea, depending on who you read) and thus are surrounded by ridgelines to the east and west. They taper to a choke point near Wallula Gap just above the Oregon border on the Columbia river.

The only thing I climb is out of bed.

It was taken from the porch of the office trailer at work.

wow, thats nice office view photobug! most people would be envious for such a view :) So you take your camera to work and everywhere ya go?

photobug said:
Alas, my powers are not unlimited. :?
I wouldn't call being able to make a mountain float as limited. :wink: If I didn't know better I would have said you Photoshopped this picture.

Mark- take it to work all the time, not always everywhere I go. Sometimes I regret that.

Harpper- I did PS it, but just color correction & sharpening. ;)

A very surreal image. I like it, although I am tempted to make it a pano. Oregon is a wonderful state.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back