pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2008 #1 Royal Jordinian flight from London Heathrow to Amman. See the flickr for large.
Jaymz77 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 401 Reaction score 0 Location Spokane,WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2008 #2 Very Nice!
pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. Actually after looking at it on a computer that has default Windows gamma (I have it lowered) it looks way too light and pale, as if I've overdone the shadows... I really need to calibrate my monitor.
Thanks. Actually after looking at it on a computer that has default Windows gamma (I have it lowered) it looks way too light and pale, as if I've overdone the shadows... I really need to calibrate my monitor.