What's new

Flora/Fauna - Fogo Island

camperbc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
20
Location
Fogo Island, Newfoundland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another attempt at something out of the ordinary for me; birds, bugs and flowers. Should I be sticking to my landscapes?
I was playing with my Sony DSLR and trusty old Minolta 100-200mm f/4.5 lens yesterday to capture these.

The bluejay and sparrow were taken through my dirty living room window, so it's surprising they turned out at all.

Glen
Focus On Newfoundland : about my photography:


DSC03097a863pix.jpg



DSC03143a700pix.jpg



DSC03053awebsite.jpg



DSC03032awebsite.jpg
 
Its always healthy to expand one's range, even if landscapes are your specialty. Those photos are great. I love the bokeh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom