Flora From the South

SBlanca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
stefanoblancaphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys, went for a walk the other day and took some photos, what do you guys think? comments welcome..

theres a few more here

thanks

2361958903_252f4664b8.jpg

2362786526_d2aa133b8c.jpg

2362854010_8eaf8ddffd.jpg

2361962429_63401b20d0.jpg

That must have been a very enjoyable walk, Stefano! Wow, spring is so much more advanced in Andalucia... all your photos from the area make me go all wistful any time I see them, for 20 years ago it used to be around Easter I went to visit... awww *daydreaming*

Oh. Erm. Sorry. I was actually replying to your post.

So... I really like the first for a) its colours, b) it's point-of-view (you crouching down to be in line with the flowers), and c) the chosen narrow DOF (depth of field).

I like the lighting in 2, it suggests you were out early in the morning, or when the sun went down again.

Photo 3 looks very much like one of the two plum trees in our front garden, which had blossoms way too early this spring, at a time when no bee nor bumblebee was out and about as yet, so no plums in summer...

And Photo 4 is green, :lovey: ... do I have to say more??? ;)

hey corinna, thanks for the comments, you should come down south again :D

as for weather, spring has cme up early but we've also had very bad weather around this region especially during easter when loads of religious celebrations had to be cancelled..

as i speak the sun is out, which i am thankful for because i have these very nice orange flowers just outside my house, was gonna photograph them yesterday but then it got cloudy and they closed up :(

thanks a lot for the nice comments, just a few funny things, on the first the plants were actually elevated so i was standing upright haha

and i took this walk mid afternoon, you're correct in that it looks (in #2) like its early morning, dunno what happened haha (hasn't been edited either)

wasn't very sure on photo 4 and took like 50 of the same subject and chose the best, it just didnt cme out how i wanted, that was the closest!

anyway, im glad you liked the photos, and thanks a lot for the nice comments

will post some more up very soon :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back