What's new

Floral abstraction

Shot through a cloth? I like it. It has an almost Pop Art feel, as if it's a textured and posterized painting of a photo. Sort of..
 
A VERY EXCITING
 
Nice. You could sell this as a poster. For my taste, I would darken the base of the flower at the top just a little, but it works either way.
 
I like the idea and the execution here. That color pink doesn't really fit the rest of the image.
 
Shot through a cloth? I like it. It has an almost Pop Art feel, as if it's a textured and posterized painting of a photo. Sort of..
Thank you Jaemie... not too much Pp... under exposure is the key ;)

A VERY EXCITING

Thank you very much :D

Nice. You could sell this as a poster. For my taste, I would darken the base of the flower at the top just a little, but it works either way.

Those words are very pleasing ;)

Thank you :D

I like the idea and the execution here. That color pink doesn't really fit the rest of the image.

Thank you very much; agree with you too :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom