Florida duck and squirrel portraits

Lol. I'm normally extremely open to CC, but these are one of those few times I'm going to have to politely disagree. I guess the contrasts could be stronger, but I really don't think the color/exposure is off. These photos are very acurrate as to what was in front of me.

I think you and Lightspeed will be having babies soon :lol:

Nope nope nope nope!!!! LOL!!!! Re-read that, I didn't say "I can't help what's in front of me" I said "It's acurrate to what's in front of me" really just trying to say I documented the colors well LOL!!!!

Lol. I'm normally extremely open to CC, but these are one of those few times I'm going to have to politely disagree. I guess the contrasts could be stronger, but I really don't think the color/exposure is off. These photos are very acurrate as to what was in front of me.

Nope nope nope nope!!!! LOL!!!! Re-read that, I didn't say "I can't help what's in front of me" I said "It's acurrate to what's in front of me" really just trying to say I documented the colors well LOL!!!!

Umm, the white balance is off in the original.

Gary, she's just in denial.
Plus she's married.
But that never mattered to me before.
I am not a home wrecker.......I am THE Home wrecker.
One time I met this girly while I was out in a bar.........she looked at me, I looked at her, her husband looked at me, I looked at her.......and that was it.
I got her back to the hotel room and .............nevermind......I better shut up now.

Umm, the white balance is off in the original.

Gary, she's just in denial.
Plus she's married.
But that never mattered to me before.
I am not a home wrecker.......I am THE Home wrecker.
One time I met this girly while I was out in a bar.........she looked at me, I looked at her, her husband looked at me, I looked at her.......and that was it.
I got her back to the hotel room and .............nevermind......I better shut up now.

I think we need to see a pic. Until then as far as I'm concerned, you're just blowing smoke :sexywink:

Very nice shots of the squirrel. That is awesome that they would come that close to you. I was in Etoniah Creek State Forest here in North Florida a couple days ago and was photographing a fox squirrel. I was pretty excited because it's been many years since I have seen one. Unfortunately, he/she was not as compliant as the squirrel that you were photographing.

Ummm no... More like mentor at first site lol!Thank you Tommy.

Most reactions

Back