Iván Costa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mano Negra: Cayos de la Florida

131flordespanishharbork.jpg

Mano Negra

This makes me so extremely jealous. I would do almost anything to go to the keys now. BEAUTIFUL! It's getting cold in NY already! :'(

This makes me so extremely jealous. I would do almost anything to go to the keys now. BEAUTIFUL! It's getting cold in NY already! :'(

It's cooled off a bit here in Key West also. It was only about 85 today, a full 5-7 degrees cooler than a few weeks ago.

It's cooled off a bit here in Key West also. It was only about 85 today, a full 5-7 degrees cooler than a few weeks ago.

I felt the difference on my way to work this morning, windows up, no A/C and didn't feel hot. I love Key West in the winter months. You guys can have this summer crap.

More of a close-up than a macro, but great shot anyway. The dead flower was a little distracting, so (since you have it listed that your photos are OK to edit) I took a quick liberty. Not the greatest cloning work, but....

131flordespanishharborkedit.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shot but agree with above...does'nt strike me as "Macro". ...also your signature and blog stamp are a bit distracting in the photo. just me, but id make them much smaller and put them in a corner of the photo if you had to have them.

More of a close-up than a macro, but great shot anyway. The dead flower was a little distracting, so (since you have it listed that your photos are OK to edit) I took a quick liberty. Not the greatest cloning work, but....

131flordespanishharborkedit.jpg

Very nice edit! You had a great shot to work with, and just made it better. I truly don't think that I would have had the eye to catch that. I'm a bit confused about the "macro" though, I agree that it should be labeled as "close-up", but what the heck, the OP can call it anything he/she wants, as far as I'm concerned. I would put the watermarks in the lower right, and much smaller. I just hate to see a great shot like this, with big distracting logo's. Just my .02 though. Great shot, great edit!

J.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back