Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Florida State Capitol, Tallahassee, FL

p737494654-4.jpg

Nikon D800, Nikon 14-24 2.8

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Lines, lines, everywhere a line
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind, or something to that effect.

This is one of those images that looks the same upright or flipped upside down. Not sure if that was the original intent, but it's a neat effect regardless.

Fabulous photo.

Lines, lines, everywhere a line
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind, or something to that effect.

This is one of those images that looks the same upright or flipped upside down. Not sure if that was the original intent, but it's a neat effect regardless.
Thanks smoke665...much appreciated.

Glenn

Last edited:
Wow ... very very nice. An imposing capture. A super conversion and a super exposure ... so much DOF, what camera did you use? You love leading lines, lol.

Been away quite a bit lately, but really glad I made it back to see this one. Very nice.

Wow ... very very nice. An imposing capture. A super conversion and a super exposure ... so much DOF, what camera did you use? You love leading lines, lol.
Thanks Gary...I used the Nikon D800 along with the Nikon 14-24 2.8 lens. This was captured at 14mm--which provides a very wide range of focus. And, I do love leading lines!

Glenn

Excellent. Nominated February POTM.

HDR? I really like this, really great perspective, interesting subject matter and something I'd hang for sure. Well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back