What's new

Flow

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
855
Location
Mountain View, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a very interesting day out on the coast yesterday for my normal research. Everything went well right up until the day was done and cameras were brought out. Then one of my friends who had come along oddly had her eyes start to swell up, and next thing I know I'm driving her to the hospital. Talk about an interesting turn of events!

Anyways, I really didn't get anything in the amount of time we had to shoot before fit hit the shan, but managed to scape this up. I wanted to experiment a bit with shallower DOF in a landscape. IMO, it was largely a bust.

The overcast and hazy skies (similar to two weeks ago) resulted in a heavy blue cast on everything. The image has actually been somewhat desaturated. Photos aside, it was beautiful despite a lacking of sky detail.

I'm sure next time will go smoother, but until then hopefully some of you enjoy this one!
Austin

1.

Flow by TogaLive, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom