What's new

Flower and filter

Neat filter effect. Your flower has gone nuclear!
 
So sorry to disappoint you, but I love the image. I only wish that the whole flower was included. That would, in my mind at least, take it from an A to an A++.

If a re-take is not in the cards, then another idea would be to crop it so that the upper right corner starts at the dead center of the flower. Then that would take it more in the direction of an abstract...
 
So sorry to disappoint you, but I love the image. I only wish that the whole flower was included. That would, in my mind at least, take it from an A to an A++.

If a re-take is not in the cards, then another idea would be to crop it so that the upper right corner starts at the dead center of the flower. Then that would take it more in the direction of an abstract...

thank you.... a retake is on the cards as soon as the weather gets better :)
 
Very nice. Definitely a candidate for a largish print.
 
I prefer the first one.
 
Awesome effect !
 
WOW ... I love it:thumbup: .... impressed!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom