Flower Arrangement

RainNotebook

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flower Arrangement

Here are some pictures I took of a flower arrangement at a wedding I went to recently. I'm curious as to which one looks the best?

Thanks

2864456572_bc86b89f02_o.jpg

2864456566_3fccd54a12_o.jpg

2864456554_aaeb6e7177_o.jpg

Last edited:
Well, all of them cut of part of the flowers :confused:

The primary principles of traditional flower arrangements include balance, proportion, harmony, and color. If all flower arrangements should be done in the traditional style, then they must embody these principles.

Avasflowers

Flowers say it all.... These photos look amazing! I love them all... Great job! Please post more of your works...:wink:

Never should something in the background be lighter/brighter than the subject itself. The light will always, and invariably, distract the eyes and make you look there. So the gap in the curtain ruins these photos for me. The third tries for a different perspective and more uniform background, but it cuts off too many parts of the arrangement. The light of the flash is too harsh in 1 and 3, too. So the lighting is most pleasing in 2, but that window and curtain would need to get cropped. Which would leave you with a narrow, vertical frame. It might be interesting.

I like first one best...but, why that window is there. As said earlier, it is too strong and too light.
If you can take new pictures, then turn your camera little bit more right, so you can get whole flowers and drop that windows away. And maybe a little bit softer light too...
What is good is that creamy background, contrast between sharp parts and background... and like those colors!!!

Most reactions

Back