Flower Photos

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went on a walk with my mother and children on Monday and I took these as we walked. C&C welcomed.

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_01231.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

Oh, and I know they're grainy. It was a last minute walk and I forgot I had my ISO bumped up to 800 for the low light party I did on Saturday.

Anne (love that name BTW)

#1 is ruined by the shadow on the right... would have been better if you'd moved to your right to get more flowers and less sidewalk and shadow (if possible).

I love #3

#4 seems a bit blown out on the reds

#5 is very good too.

you've got a very good eye for composition and color... keep it up!

Great eye Lacey. You got some great colours here. I gotta go with the third as my face. Something about it really stands out for me. Well done.
:thumbup::thumbup:

they all look lovely-im in agreement about the shadow, although I didnt immidatley notice it,

The dof is great and I love how your eye gets drawn into number 1 how did it look if you crop out the road? I was wondering becasue then it would be more of a mystery to where the path goes too, im not good at crops though so... :)
The colours are very vibrant, I like that.

Anne (love that name BTW)

#1 is ruined by the shadow on the right... would have been better if you'd moved to your right to get more flowers and less sidewalk and shadow (if possible).

I love #3

#4 seems a bit blown out on the reds

#5 is very good too.

you've got a very good eye for composition and color... keep it up!
#1 was a hard angle to get. If I moved at all I got minivans in the shot. lol! Or the lampost that cast the shadow. Thanks to all for the crits and compliments. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back