What's new

Flower Power

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1732.jpg

Color's are pretty accurate, there was a red bulb right above them. Only complaint I have is that the focus seems a little off. Thoughts?
 
Yes the focus is a bit soft. Maybe try focus stacking next shoot?
 
I think the yellow in B/G is a bit distracting here.... yet i like :D
 
Focus is a bit off. If there was a bigger res, might be able to tell why. Cud it be a tiny bit of camera shake?
 
Yes the focus is a bit soft. Maybe try focus stacking next shoot?
Yeah, I'll try that next time, thanks! :)
I think the yellow in B/G is a bit distracting here.... yet i like :D
I see what you mean, it is a bit overpowering, thanks! :)
Focus is a bit off. If there was a bigger res, might be able to tell why. Cud it be a tiny bit of camera shake?
That is likely the reason, I really hate using my tripod. :grumpy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom