tinytmp1 1
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2023
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 20
- Location
- United State
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone.
I frequently receive QR codes as image attachments and screenshots, so I’m looking for a reliable way to decode them without opening the original source again.
A good image QR code scanner should ideally let me upload a picture and automatically detect the QR code within it.
I’d also like something that is simple to use and doesn’t require creating an account, especially when I need to scan QR codes online from an image.
Have you used any tools that can recognize QR codes accurately from saved photos?
Which features or options have worked best for you when using an image QR code scanner?
I frequently receive QR codes as image attachments and screenshots, so I’m looking for a reliable way to decode them without opening the original source again.
A good image QR code scanner should ideally let me upload a picture and automatically detect the QR code within it.
I’d also like something that is simple to use and doesn’t require creating an account, especially when I need to scan QR codes online from an image.
Have you used any tools that can recognize QR codes accurately from saved photos?
Which features or options have worked best for you when using an image QR code scanner?
Last edited: