flower power~

Devananda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are a few flower pics would love to know what you folks think about them. how can they be better.
thanks
503850500_f3775fdf5d_b.jpg

503850492_161ded6498_b.jpg

503850484_3c88c60be0_o.jpg

503850490_2bd8c74b1b.jpg

Is the last pic posted (in your second post) a crop out of the first?
If so, then you yourself already went where I "would have sent you", in other words, I would have suggested to really focus on the red tulips only and leave the other colours out. They are distracting in making the photo unnecessarily busy.

Photo 2 is nice. Lovely colour, freshness suggested by the droplets... droplets always seem to enhance flower photos in a way of their own.

Photo 3 has the petals of the tulip cropped into, and only just a bit (not quite as deliberately as in 2, where you decided to go for a fill-the-frame-and-beyond composition), so that comes across as a "mistake". A pity. It would otherwise have been my favourite with the flower on the right and the curling leaf filling up the left.

The droplet (4) ought to have been sharper.

lafoto thanks for your input,
no #5 is not a crop of #1 it's a different shoot of the same bunch thought.
I see that #1 is a bit bussy but I kinda like all the colors . humm i'll try a crop of it and see what I think,
#3 is my fav. however if I remember right if I crop it out any more there is another flower...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back