Flower Shadow

if you want, you can just post feedback on my picture on the flickr picture place (if you have a flickr account)

Bass!!!!!!!! & Love!!!!!!!. My life is surrounded by Breaks, Drum and Bass and Hip Hop. Love & Bass is felt in the music and on the dance floor. I try to always incorporate those feelings in my life as a whole.

Love & Bass

Jay jay......... wow think you pushed the contrast to its limits here, and by doing so just created hott areas on the petals... the isolation of the flower and background is good, but lighting not in your favor on this one...

Bass!!!!!!!! & Love!!!!!!!. My life is surrounded by Breaks, Drum and Bass and Hip Hop. Love & Bass is felt in the music and on the dance floor. I try to always incorporate those feelings in my life as a whole.

Love & Bass

I thought you were talking about fish.

I like the shot.... dramatic lighting.

Jay jay......... wow think you pushed the contrast to its limits here, and by doing so just created hott areas on the petals... the isolation of the flower and background is good, but lighting not in your favor on this one...

That was the point, I wanted to push it TO its limit.. And it is supposed to come out dramatic and everything, that was the sole point of me making it look the way it did..

Heya. This one's a DIFFERENT flower photo, all right!
And that is why I like it!!!
Good play with light from the side, and the major contrasts. Don't mind the hot parts here at all, this photo does not look like it was ever meant to be "the pretty flower photo" (which I still take and still find pretty, but am beginning to take for a little - if not quite - boring, even among my own these days).

So: refreshing new look! I like!

Thanks, Im looking at pictures I took when I just started photography, and oh wow have I really changed me skills!! I guess that means im getting better.. And ive only been in photography for about 5 months (my beginning photgraphy date is in my signature).. :-D

It is a cool picture, but it is just a little too washed out maybe. Agree though it makes it a cool "not your usual pansy little flower" photo lol.

Why not just post the picture on here?

That was the point, I wanted to push it TO its limit.. And it is supposed to come out dramatic and everything, that was the sole point of me making it look the way it did..

IMO, this content doesn't lend itself to dramatic. There is nothing on the subject or the composition that says drama so the technique seems grafted onto the image.

Most reactions

Back