What's new

Flower Shots - C&C

FlickerLight

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some flower pictures. C&C greatly appreciated!

1.)

DSC_0229a.jpg


2.)

DSC_02281.JPG


3.)

DSC_00902.jpg


4.)

DSC_00872.jpg


5.)

DSC_00533.jpg
 
I think #1 is interesting. What camera did you use? They look nice
 
I have a Nikon D50.
 
I really like #3. The selective color in #1 works for me.

I'm less enthusiastic about #4 and 5.
 
Pics 3 & 4 are excellent in my opinion. Esp pic 3, as it has a great composition and nice colours. Not too keen on pic 1, as i'm not a fan of desaturating backgrounds leaving an element in colour, but that's probably just personal preference.
 
I like the of selective color of #1 but i would reduce the contrast and lighten the b&w part. also softening the trans between the color and rest of the image may help it flow. Over all great job!!!
 
I like the of selective color of #1 but i would reduce the contrast and lighten the b&w part. also softening the trans between the color and rest of the image may help it flow. Over all great job!!!

Good idea. I'd like to see it again after these edits.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom