What's new

Flower Sunsets

PhotoJones

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Could use some C&C on these so I can make some improvements.

1.

4232384423_8fda6bfafd_o.jpg


2.

4233156512_ff6280ff09_b.jpg


3.

4232383897_d2e19b4d0a_b.jpg
 
Just wondering how the flower would look if it was fully lit with flash?
 
I need to work on lighting. It's hard getting great lighting when positioning things while using the built in flash. Thanks Patrick, I'll work on using the flash better.
 
I really like #3!! Cropping out more sky to put the dandelion (sp?) higher in the frame would improve it. Maybe cut off 25% or 30% off the top... it'd be a nice wide crop I think. The flash lighting on the others seems strange.
 
I like the idea, and I lke the sunset in the back, but all three seem a little dark, imo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom