What's new

Flower, working on focus..

lbowser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
111
Reaction score
8
Trying to work on my focus points, composition and exposure. I think this turned out pretty good. Thoughts? Is the color in the back too distracting? Thanks :)
 

Attachments

  • $image-3577105356.webp
    $image-3577105356.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 87
IMHO colour of this flowers is nice, very vivid. But when comes to your selective DoF something is not right. The flowers inside DoF are merging with the parts outside DoF, so it's hard to make out the conturs. Background colour is maybe not the best to make the subject to stand out. I don't like also the shadows in the background, they make their's own "action".
 
IMHO colour of this flowers is nice, very vivid. But when comes to your selective DoF something is not right. The flowers inside DoF are merging with the parts outside DoF, so it's hard to make out the conturs. Background colour is maybe not the best to make the subject to stand out. I don't like also the shadows in the background, they make their's own "action".

Great! Thank you timor, I agree I do not like the background and how it turned out!

Laura
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom