What's new

Flower

Really nice! The only thing is maybe have a bit more DOF.
 
Thank you CC for your C&C :D

I too feel it that way now ;)
 
RM, you recognized that; actually it was softer; i selectively sharpend that part; i took this image just one hour earlier from my house garden; it is night here there was hardly any light; so i turned manual model on and used flash

Regards :D
 
I really like this shot, the colour and light is wonderful. As others have said the center leaves me wanting more. Having seen much of your work this seems to be somewhere between a stunning sharp image and your other more abstract work.
 
That's pretty intense... It feels like some light is emanating from the flower's core. (I feel the need to clarify that I'm sober while I type this.)
 
I really like this shot, the colour and light is wonderful. As others have said the center leaves me wanting more. Having seen much of your work this seems to be somewhere between a stunning sharp image and your other more abstract work.

Thank you Pix for giving me that critical analysis :D
 
That's pretty intense... It feels like some light is emanating from the flower's core. (I feel the need to clarify that I'm sober while I type this.)

So far i had never doubted at your sobriety; naturally i am baffled by your declaration... ;)

Don't say you shoot drunk; i will then reconsider my teetotaler status :lol:

Thanks a lot Invis.

Regards :D
 
I like this one bettter than the first - I am not a fan of cropped flowers, unless maybe it is done for a macro effect. I would clone out the insect (ant?) and the few spots on the petals. I would aslo crop a bit more off the right to get rid of the distracting bit of leaf on the right side. My 0.02¢ FWIW.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
Is it just me or does the flower seem weird coming from the side? Is it really falling down from the side and not standing straight up in real life?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom