What's new

Flowers and ants

WatsonN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Nathan@WatsonN.com
A good friend of mine took these and wanted a critique but doesn't have time to upload, So I am for her. She has just recently got into photography and wants desperately to improve. So please let me know what you think.

These four were taken with a Nikon Coolpix L110 ​But She frequently uses my Nikon D3000

Thanks
Nathan






 
Welcome to the forum!

OOF foreground in the last one makes my eyes hurt :( and I'm not sure what the subject is.

I would prefer to see tighter shots of the subjects in the other three, but that's just me.
 
Welcome to the forum!

OOF foreground in the last one makes my eyes hurt :( and I'm not sure what the subject is.

I would prefer to see tighter shots of the subjects in the other three, but that's just me.
Thank you :)
With the last one I'm not sure about the subject either.
About the tighter shots, I actually said the exact same thing to her when she showed me :)
 
They all look good. I agree that the last one has no focal point. Also post processing of the image to increase contrast and color saturation could go along way with these photos. :)
 
with the title I was expecting more like this.

p1044160441-5.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom