Flowers...and Other things: Latest Pictures

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My latest set, Enjoy...I believe all these were shot with 50mm lens, ISO 100, on aparature 1.8

flower3.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower1.jpg

flower4.jpg

And these are a couple extra, my Dad start taking this pics and I had to copy him, so I managed to get some nice ones.

wire.jpg

And this one, Ive tried to create a nice atmosphere, but with a nasty message, almost a mixing of feelings, enjoy.

death.jpg

Badabababababa Thats all folks!

Arty, the last one is my absolutely fav!one thing i would do with it(not necesarry though) is making the yellow signboard more yellow maybe, but i really like it anyway!it just looks a bit overexposed.
great job, Arty!-:)

I like how you have filled the entire frame with color in the second one. Beautiful!

anua said:
Arty, the last one is my absolutely fav!one thing i would do with it(not necesarry though) is making the yellow signboard more yellow maybe, but i really like it anyway!it just looks a bit overexposed.
great job, Arty!-:)

I totally agree, ill get to work on it :) thanks Anua

Thanks Matt mate :)

i think it works much better now - and good that the sign(inscription) is more visible - works really strong, i really like it, Arty!-:)

ah - and try to think about colour opposite here - blue <-> yellow - the colour opposite adds to the pics too!good job, arty! :thumbup:

wow! very nice!! these must be THE or one of THE best pictures i've seen from you. good job :)

i also like your border (simple) and how you have your name tucked away in the corner :)

right now our tulips are being snowed on... :/

photong said:
wow! very nice!! these must be THE or one of THE best pictures i've seen from you. good job :)

i also like your border (simple) and how you have your name tucked away in the corner :)

right now our tulips are being snowed on... :/

Photong youve made my day...one of the nicest things ever been said to me :p

Thanks to you too Shards, im pleased with that pic

You're welcome ;)!

Wonderful work! I take it you're enjoying the new 50mm? My favorites are the 1st tulip (one of my favorite flowers) and the re-worked sign and wiring. You've got a great control over your camera, and with every posts it seems your work is improving!

AlisonPower said:
Wonderful work! I take it you're enjoying the new 50mm? My favorites are the 1st tulip (one of my favorite flowers) and the re-worked sign and wiring. You've got a great control over your camera, and with every posts it seems your work is improving!

Alison, coming from someone with your skill, that means alot :D I prefere the re done sign one too :D

I really like the first, it must be the colours, I just keep looking at it.

And the b&w barb wire shot is a killer :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back