What's new

flowers and silhouettes

prlaserbean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been experimenting a little bit...

this was at a rose garden down in portland oregon
int1.jpg


I've always wanted to get some beautiful silhouette shots.. and I was walking home from my friends one day.. and I looked at this fence and the powerlines from a different angle than usual and realized that it was my chance!!!

Enjoy~

DSC_3623.jpg


Fencesillhouette.jpg


And my FAVORITE!...
DSC_3630.jpg
 
very nice. very fond of #4
 
Second and third are fabulous!!!

Well composed, well exposed.



:thumbup::thumbup:
 
thanks for the comments guys!

Any suggestions for improvement anyone?
 
I think you made good use of your "chance" - particularly in 3. That one I personally like best. Improvement MIGHT be a crop (or could have been a somewhat different composition), which will (would have) moved the fence post to the very left and let it be a kind of frame within the frame, and if only on that one side. I haven't tried it as yet (I sometimes do "monitor crops" by putting a piece of paper to the monitor to see what it looks like, or by scrolling away that part that I think ought to be cropped), but something tells me it would be less "heavy" there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom