Flowers C & C please

Marea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some shots that I'd love your critique and comments on. Edits welcome.
:)

ocean29.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

ocean39.jpg

ocean7.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

Last edited:
well the part that is in focus looks to be way overexposed to me and it also appears that the white balance is a bit off too

I like one and two a lot, what camera and lens are u using?

well the part that is in focus looks to be way overexposed to me and it also appears that the white balance is a bit off too

You're right - the blossom pic - the flowers are totally overexposed in the 'in focus part' ... thank you for your critique.

I like one and two a lot, what camera and lens are u using?

I shoot a nikon D80 and the lenses in use for most of these were a 18-200 Nikkor VR.

Thank you for your compliment!

1. Too much out of focus at the bottom of the image. It is very distracting. Perhaps you should crop it. Also if doing landscapes, set you camera to focus on everything and set it on a smaller aperture. You need larger DOF for landscapes.

2. I beautiful. Adjust the curves a little bit to bring out the blues and blacks?

3. Nice bird action shot, but doesn't do anything for me.

4. Very soft and pretty, but it's a too bit blurry. Nice try though.

1. Too much out of focus at the bottom of the image. It is very distracting. Perhaps you should crop it. Also if doing landscapes, set you camera to focus on everything and set it on a smaller aperture. You need larger DOF for landscapes.

2. I beautiful. Adjust the curves a little bit to bring out the blues and blacks?

3. Nice bird action shot, but doesn't do anything for me.

4. Very soft and pretty, but it's a too bit blurry. Nice try though.

Thank you for your comments bwlergh. I'll try your suggested edit for number two and I'll crop number one as well.

Thanks again! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back