What's new

Flowers grow in strange places

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
6,494
Reaction score
2,991
Location
Wonderland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went for a walk few days ago. I wanted to capture some color in this dull weather. It's like depressed fall here, not the winter at all.

sokocn-Medium-306x459.jpg
 
I like the shot, and the thread title.

Your timing was great too. I was in a bit of an onery mood and this calmed me down. Thanks for sharing!
 
I like the shot, and the thread title.

Your timing was great too. I was in a bit of an onery mood and this calmed me down. Thanks for sharing!

very much glad to hear that!

Now, I hope you left that mood :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom