What's new

flowers, plants, etc

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sorry for all the threads at once. took a lot of pics. just trying to make it easier on you guys

1
DSC_0956.jpg


2
DSC_0957.jpg


3
DSC_0960.jpg


4
DSC_0971.jpg


5
DSC_0976.jpg


6
DSC_0999.jpg
 
Make what easier?

i posted about 13 pictures at once, but i categorized so people didn't get mad at me for so many pics in one thread.

CC please
 
I really like most of these shots Rusty. The first two are very soft, but that gives them kind of an abstract look, and the colors are beautiful. the one I really like is number 5. The pointed shadow on the left bothers me a little, but I think the colors and textures make this a really good photo.
 
C&C per req:

1,2: As mentioned these have a rather abstract feel to them, but I'm afraid I'm not getting a lot from them. I would prefer to see them shot looking down on the bloom, vice at the side of it. As well, your background despite selective focusing is still very distracting.

3. Nicely done, could stand to be slightly brighter though. With respect to composition, this might have been even stronger if formed so that the leaf formed a full diagonal.

4. Nice, but as per 1 & 2, it's a sill a little too much of a profile for my taste and the background is really hurting the image.

5. Very nice. I'd make this one just a little brighter and perhaps crop the RH side to eliminate that angled line. A bit more DoF so that the whole image was sharp would have taken it from good to great.

6. Not getting much from this image; the water drops are [I think} supposed to be the main subject, but they're not prominent enough for my taste.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom