What's new

flowers.

cailinp

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went exploring through town and found a cemetary. These flowers on the graves gave me such a sense of lonliness that I wanted to capture it and convey it. I obviously pp'd. Let me know what you think. TIA.

DSC_1005.jpg


DSC_1006.jpg


DSC_1003.jpg
 
I really like all 3, but #1 stands out. The dark (and desaturated?) look is really nice. You don't get the sense really that they're flowers on a grave - a little bit in #1 and #3 because they're laying on stone. I like the detail in the leaves on #1 especially and I'm digging the boosted contrast.
 
BEAUTIFUL !! All 3 are good but I like #1 and #3 the best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom