Flowers

Dragoness

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK these really didn't come out well, but here they are anyway. I need more practice.

day42flower4.jpg

flower6.jpg

Flower3.jpg

day40Daiseys2.jpg

Interesting aspect. I like seeing number 2 over number one, being open a bit, but maybe crop it a little and maybe remove the color from the background of that one. Also, number 4's colors look a little too rich.

Interesting aspect. I like seeing number 2 over number one, being open a bit, but maybe crop it a little and maybe remove the color from the background of that one. Also, number 4's colors look a little too rich.

LOL, oddly in that last picture, thats the actual colors of the flowers, they were dyed.

I will try removing the color from #2 too :)

OK these really didn't come out well, but here they are anyway. I need more practice.

day42flower4.jpg

flower6.jpg

Flower3.jpg

day40Daiseys2.jpg

Did you get #4 flowers at Walmart? I bought the exact same flowers .. believe it or not they were that color with glitter on them .. VERY COOL..

Oh and I like 2 and 4 -- there my favorites.. I dont like the gray background in #1

Actually I bought them at Smith's on our way to someone's house for Easter dinner, probably all came from the same place though!

I just took more pics of flowers and plants. I wanted to reshoot the purple one (the ONLY purple one around) but its been trampled. There is a new one coming up now though. I got some cool pics of a plant I don't know the name to. I will upload and all tonight, right now my kids are going absolutly WILD and I need to go find some velcro to stick them to the walls or something.

Most reactions

Back